SWASTHYA : Global Ayush & Wellness ExpoCon 23
16 - 18 June 23
HITEX International Convention center Hyderabad Telangana India
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
AYUSHDHARA is an international peer reviewed Bi-monthly open access journal publishing print and online versions. AYUSHDHARA focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy, Allopathy systems of medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
AYUSHDHARA title approved for print version by Office of the Registrar of Newspapers for India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, New Delhi (RNI Registration No: TELENG/2014/60297).
AYUSHDHARA an emerging academic journal in the field of Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy which deals with all facets of the field of research work conducting various institutes and researches. This journal motive and aim is to create awareness, re-shaping the knowledge already created and challenge the existing theories related to the field of Academic Research in any discipline in AYUSH Systems strive to set the highest standards for superiority in everything we do in content, style and aesthetics of presentation, in editorial performance at every level, in transparency and accessibility to the scientific community and public, and in educational value. The journal aims to publish novel research being conducted and carried out of academic and industry authors, researchers, and readers in a medium customized for the discovery, integration, and application of research. We are inviting professors, researchers, professionals, academicians and research scholars to submit their novel and conjectural ideas in the domain of AYSUH Systems in the shape of research articles, book reviews, case studies, review articles and personal opinions that can benefit the researchers in general and society as a whole. For the ease of authors, we are hereby listing few main topics that can be considered in the scope of the journal.
• Ayurved Samhita & Siddhanta (Ayurvedic Compendia & Basic Principles)
• Rachana Sharir (Anatomy)
• Kriya sharir (Physiology)
• Dravyaguna Vigyan (Materia Medica & Pharmacology)
• Rasashastra (Ayurvedic Metals & Minerals/Iatrochemistry)
• Bhaishajya Kalpana (Pharmaceuticals Science)
• Agadtantra & Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology & Forensic Medicine)
• Svasthavritta (Preventive Social Medicine & Yoga)
• Roganidana & Vikriti Vigyan (Pathology & Diagnostic Procedure)
• Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
• Manovigyan & Manasroga (Psychiatry)
• Rasayan & Vajikaran (Rejuvenation & Aphrodisia)
• Panchakarma (Five Bio-cleansing Procedures)
• Prasuti & Stri Roga (Gynecology & Obstetrics)
• Kaumarbhritya-Balaroga (Pediatrics)
• Shalyatantra (General Surgery)
• Shalakyatantra (Otorhinolaryngology/ENT & Ophthalmology).
• History, Philosophy and Principles of Yoga
• Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga
• Loosening Exercise
• Yoga Asana
• Yogic Breathing
• Yogic Relaxations and Meditation
• Ashtanga Yoga
• Mudras and Bandhas in Yoga
• Yoga Shatkarma
• Yoga Therapy
• Yoga and Cultural Synthesis
• Yoga Sadhana
• Personality Development by Yoga
• Yogic Management of Stress for Executives
• Yoga and Rehabilitation
• Anatomy of Unani
• Applied Physiology of Unani
• Basic Principles of Unani
• Historical Prospects of Unani
• Philosophy of Unani
• Principles of treatment & Pathology in Unani
• Unani Clinical Methods
• Unani Research Bio-Statistics and Methodology
• Anatomy in Siddha
• Basic Principles of Siddha Medicine
• Biochemistry-Siddha Medicine
• History and Principles of Siddha Medicine
• Medicinal Botany Siddha
• Microbiology and Siddha
• Philosophy of Siddha Medicine
• Principles of Pharmacology and Medicinal preparation
• Principles of Siddha Pathology including Clinical Pathology
• Siddha Embryology
• Siddha Medicine and Surgery
• Siddha -Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Paediatric Medicine
• Siddha Pharmacopea
• Siddha Physiology
• Siddha-Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
• Principles of Pharmacology and Medicinal preparation
• Anatomy of Homeopathy
• Applied Physiology of Homeopathy
• Basic Principles of Homeopathy
• Historical Prospects of Homeopathy
• Homeopathy Pharmacy
• Homeopathy Repertory
• Homoeopathic Material Media
• Homoeopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Homoeopathic- Pathology, Parasitology, Microbiology
• Homoeopathic Philosophy
• Modern Physiology and Homeopathy
• Organon of Medicine & Homeopathic Philosophy
• Philosophy of Homeopathy
• Surgery & Homoeopathic Therapeutics
Research articles on above the subjects using current scientific knowledge viz., Ethnobotany, Phytochemistry, Drug Standardization, Quality control, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Pharmacology, Preclinical research, Clinical research, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Pharmacovigilance. Studies on Literary, Basic and Fundamental research, Preventive and Promotive Healthcare, Local Health Traditions, etc. which provide the leads to the original research are also acceptable.
Further, studies on Herbal/Natural products in the area of
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Drug delivery systems
• Pharmaceutical analysis
• Herbal/Ayurvedic Pharmacy practice
• Pharmaceutical biosciences
Peer Review Process
International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research (IJAPR) follows the Double-Blind peer review policy.
Manuscripts submitted to the journal are initially reviewed by the Chief Editor, who determines whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the journal and is worth sending out for thorough review.
After the Chief Editor the articles submitted will be evaluated by the Editorial team for its completeness. They are then assigned to the reviewers of the concerned subject. It is ensured to have a double blinded review. The article will be evaluated for the subject content, relevance to the subject, language and plagiarism. If any comments or suggestions are received from the reviewer, then the article is resend to the author for the modifications.
After the review, the necessary changes and comments on the manuscript will be sent to the author within 3 weeks from the time of submission. Even after the 1st review, if the requirements of the editor are not fulfilled, will go for 2nd review and so on.
The manuscript will be considered for publication after Confirmation of acceptance only if the author satisfies the comments and comply with the changes suggested. Confirmation about the acceptance of the manuscript will be sent to e-mail address of the corresponding author.
The article accepted for the publication, will be queued for the next issue of the publication.
The journal does not publish article continuously.
AYUSHDHARA is a peer reviewed Bi-monthly open access journal publishing print and online versions. its publishes 6 issues every year, i.e.,
January - February
March - April
May - June
July - August
September - October
November - December
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.