SWASTHYA : Global Ayush & Wellness ExpoCon 23
16 - 18 June 23
HITEX International Convention center Hyderabad Telangana India
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Content License & Usage
We follow the open access policy and license our content under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) which in simple terms means:
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
If you intend to use it for commercial purposes, please reach out to us for pricing details at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Transfer: All accepted works become the property of AYUSHDHARA and may not be published elsewhere without prior written permission. The author(s) hereby represents that they are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, that the work is original, and does not infringe upon any copyright, propriety, or personal right of any third party, and that no part of it nor any work based on substantially similar data has been submitted to another publication.