Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
EditorialA guest editorial provides an opportunity for an author to reflect on a recent event, methodological innovation, or gap in the literature. Many successful editorials do all three, culminating in proposing an agenda for the discipline.
The author hereby transfers, assigns, or conveys all copyright ownership to the AYUSHDHARA . By this transfer, the article becomes the property of the AYUSHDHARA and may not be published elsewhere without written permission from the AYUSHDHARA .
This transfer of copyright also implies transfer of rights for printed, electronic, microfilm, and facsimile publication. No royalty or other monetary compensation will be received for transferring the copyright of the article to the AYUSHDHARA .
The AYUSHDHARA , in turn, grants each author the right to republish the article in any book for which he or she is the author or editor, without paying royalties to the AYUSHDHARA , subject to the express conditions that (a) the author notify AYUSHDHARA in advance in writing of this republication and (b) a credit line attributes the original publication to AYUSHDHARA .